1. Why to PPT to Video?
A PowerPoint presentation (PPT) is a presentation created using slide shows and is majorly used for office and educational purposes. A PPT file contains text, videos, images and sound content, and these files can be viewed using PowerPoint or related software. So if you want to view your PPT files on portable devices and players, converting it to a compatible format like MP4 video is the best solution. Moreover, PPT to video conversion makes your presentation files accessible on your mobile phones and handheld devices. Additionally, when you convert PowerPoint to MP4 video, you can easily share your content on online video sites (as YouTube) and social media platforms (as Fackbook,Twitter).
2. How to PPT to Video?
* Microsoft PowerPoint itself is the best PowerPoint to video converter. It can be used to convert your PPT files to MP4 video format but not free.
* Commercial PPT to MP4 Converter online website or PC software.
* Free Andriod App – ‘PPT to Video’
3. What is the ‘PPT to Video’?
‘PPT to Video’ is a FREE widget to to convert your PPT file to MP4 video with microphone recording and audio mixing.
4. How to use PPT to Video?
* Tap ‘Make a video’ and select a PPT file.
* Set microphone on or off.
* Set a background audio file or mute.
* Tap ‘Record’ to start making video.
* Finally, Tap ‘Video’ icon to replay or share the videos.
5. What parts of a presentation won’t be included in a video?
* Audio media
* Video media
* OLE/ActiveX controls
6. What is a PPT File?
A file with the .ppt file extension is a file created by Microsoft PowerPoint. You can also open this type of file with other presentation apps, like OpenOffice Impress, Google Slides, or Apple Keynote. They are stored as a compressed ZIP file, which use a bunch of other files with formatted text, images, videos, and more to open them.